For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Washington vs. Giants odds
On / under insights
- Washington and its opponents have combined to score more than 37.5 points in 10 of 16 games this season.
- In 56.2% of New York’s games this season (9/16), the teams combined to score more than Sunday’s over / under of 37.5.
- Sunday’s over / under is 2.2 points higher than the two teams’ combined 35.3 PPG average.
- These two teams give a combined total of 51.3 points per game, 13.8 more than the over / under in this competition.
- The football team’s average total this season is 46.2, 8.7 points above Sunday’s over / under of 37.5.
- In 2021, games involving the Giants averaged 44.8 points, 7.3 more than the total set in this contest.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- ATS, Washington is 6-10-0 this season.
- Washington’s games this year have eclipsed over / under in 43.8% of their chances (seven times in 16 games with total set points).
- The football team scores 19.6 points per game, 5.0 less than the Giants allow per game (24.6).
- When Washington scores over 24.6 points, it’s 3-1 ATS and 4-0 overall.
- The football team is averaging 33.1 fewer yards per game (323.6) than the Giants allow per game (356.7).
- Washington is 3-3 ATS and 4-2 overall when the team has over 356.7 yards.
- The football team have returned the ball twice more (24 overall) than the Giants have forced a turnover (22) this season.
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Washington’s game with the Giants.
Giants statistics and trends
- In New York’s 16 games this year, he has six ATS wins.
- The Giants have covered the spread twice this year when the Underdogs gained 7 points or more (in eight chances).
- New York’s games this year topped the total on five of 16 occasions (31.2%).
- This season, the Giants are 11.0 points less per game (15.7) than the football team allows (26.7).
- New York is 2-0 ATS and 1-1 overall in games when registering more than 26.7 points.
- The Giants are averaging 293.9 yards per game, 76.8 yards short of the 370.7 the football team gave up.
- New York is 2-0 ATS and 1-1 overall when the team collects over 370.7 yards.
- The Giants have returned the ball more than 27 times this season, 11 more turnovers than the football team forced (16).
Overview of the house and the road
- At home this season, New York is 3-4 overall and 3-4 ATS.
- This season, in seven home games, New York hasn’t touched more.
- This season, the Giants’ home games are averaging 45.1 points, 7.6 more than this game’s over / under (37.5).
- On the road, Washington is 3-5 overall and 3-5 ATS.
- This year, in five of the eight away games, Washington has stalled.
- The average total points in away games for the soccer team this season is 45.4 points, which is 7.9 more than the over / under in this competition (37.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.