For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the Eagles vs Washington
On / under insights
- Philadelphia has combined with its opponents to score over 45 points in eight of 15 games this season.
- Washington’s games are over 45 points on eight of 15 occasions this season.
- The two teams combine to score 46.3 points per game, 1.3 more than the over / under of this contest.
- The competition’s total is 3.3 points lower than the 48.3 these two teams gave up per game in 2021.
- The Eagles’ games this season are averaging 47.0 points, 2.0 points higher than Sunday.
- The average total of 46.2 PPG in team soccer games this season is 1.2 points above the over / under for this game.
Eagles stats and trends
- ATS, Philadelphia is 9-6-0 this season.
- The Eagles are 4-1 ATS when favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Philadelphia’s games this year have topped the point total on 60% of their occasions (nine times in 15 games with a set point total).
- The Eagles scored 26.5 points per game, comparable to 27.1 per exit from the football team’s surrender.
- When Philadelphia scores over 27.1 points, it’s 6-1 ATS and 6-1 overall.
- The Eagles are just 8.5 yards less per game (364.9) than the football team is giving up per game (373.4).
- Philadelphia is 5-1 ATS and 5-1 overall when the team accumulates over 373.4 yards.
- This year, the Eagles have 15 turnovers, one less than the football team has to take (16).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Philadelphia game with Washington.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- ATS Washington is 5-10-0 this year.
- This season, the football team have scored just one ATS victory in eight games as an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- Washington’s games this year have exceeded points total seven times on 15 occasions (46.7%).
- The football team is averaging 19.8 points per game, comparable to the 21.2 points allowed by the Eagles.
- Washington is 3-2 ATS and 4-1 overall when the team has more than 21.2 points.
- The football team is averaging just 4.1 more yards per game (324.3) than the Eagles allow per game (320.2).
- When Washington collects over 320.2 yards, the team is 3-4 ATS and 4-3 overall.
- The football team have returned the ball more than 23 times this season, eight more turnovers than the Eagles forced (15).
Overview of the house and the road
- Washington has covered the lead twice at home and is 3-4 overall this season.
- At home, as an underdog at 3.5 points or more, the football team is winless against the gap (0-1).
- Washington has scored more than twice in seven home games this season.
- The average points total in the home football team’s home games this season is 47.1 points, 2.1 more than the over / under in this outing (45).
- In away games, Philadelphia is 5-3 ATS and 5-3 overall.
- On the road, the Eagles have two ATS wins (2-1) as favorites at 3.5 points or more.
- In four of eight road games this year, Philadelphia has touched the top.
- The Eagles’ away games this season are averaging 47.1 points overall, 2.1 more than this game’s over / under count (45).
Powered by Data Skrive.