For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Cowboys vs Washington odds
On / under insights
- Dallas games this season have topped 47.5 points seven out of 13 times.
- Washington combined with their opponents to score more than 47.5 points in six of 12 games this season.
- The two teams combine to score 49.9 points per game, 2.4 more than the over / under of this contest.
- These two teams combine to give up 47.1 points per game, 0.4 less than the over / under of this competition.
- The Cowboys games this season are averaging 51.7 points, 4.2 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- In 2020, matches involving the soccer team averaged 46.6 points, 0.9 short of that match’s set over / under.
Cowboy statistics and trends
- Dallas has played 12 games, with nine ATS wins.
- This season, the Cowboys are 6-3 ATS record in their nine games as a 3.5-point or higher favorite.
- Dallas’s games this year have topped point total in 46.2% of their chances (six times in 13 games with set point total).
- The Cowboys are 4.6 more points per game (29.4) than the football team give up (24.8).
- Dallas is 7-2 ATS and 6-2 overall this season as the team registers over 24.8 points.
- The Cowboys are averaging 61.1 more yards per game (416.3) than the football team is giving up per game (355.2).
- Dallas is 9-2 ATS and 8-2 overall when the team accumulates over 355.2 yards.
- The Cowboys have returned the ball more than 16 times this season, four more turnovers than the football team forced (12).
- Click on SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Dallas game with Washington.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- ATS Washington is 5-7-0 this season.
- The football team have been underdog by 3.5 points or more on five occasions this season and have covered the gap once.
- Washington’s games this season have topped point total on 41.7% of their chances (five times in 12 games with set point total).
- This year, the football team has scored just 1.8 points less per game (20.5) than the Cowboys allow (22.3).
- Washington is 3-1 ATS and 4-0 overall when the team scores over 22.3 points.
- The football team is averaging 26.9 yards less per game (345.6) than the Cowboys allow per game (372.5).
- In games Washington picks up for 372.5 yards, the team are 1-3 ATS and 2-2 overall.
- The football team has 17 gifts this season, while the Cowboys have 23 takeaways.
Overview of the house and the road
- Washington has two ATS wins and is 3-3 overall at home this year.
- At home, as an underdog at 3.5 points or more, the football team is winless against the gap (0-1).
- In six home games this year, Washington has struck more than twice.
- This season, the soccer team’s home games are averaging 47.0 points, 0.5 short of the over / under of this outing (47.5).
- On the road, Dallas are 5-1 ATS and 4-2 overall.
- The Cowboys are unbeaten ATS (2-0) as 3.5-point or more away favorites.
- Dallas has scored more than twice in six road games this year.
- The Cowboys away games this season are averaging 51.6 points overall, 4.1 more than this outing’s total (47.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.