College football betting markets continue to emerge.
WynnBET Sportsbook has released the PAC-12 regular season win totals, helping us shape our opinions ahead of the season. The big news this conference is that USC has made a makeover, prying head coach Lincoln Riley and former five-star rookie Caleb Williams away from Oklahoma to join the Trojans in Southern California.
Meanwhile, defending PAC-12 champions Utah will be looking to make it two in a row with quarterback Cam Rising set to lead the offense once against.
Here are the PAC-12 regular season win totals:
Total PAC-12 regular season wins
- Arizona: 3 (Over -105/Under -105)
- Arizona State: 6.5 (more than -110/less than -110)
- California: 5.5 (more than -125/less than +115)
- Oregon: 8.5 (more than -110/less than -110)
- Oregon State: 6.5 (over -115/under -105)
- UCLA: 8 (more than -140/less than +125)
- USC: 9.5 (more than -130/less than +115)
- Utah: 8.5 (Over -160/Under +145)
- Washington: 7.5 (more than -125/less than +115)
- Washington State: 5.5 (more than -110/less than +100)
USC has the highest win total
The Trojans brought in one of the best coaches in college football in Riley and a dynamic quarterback in Williams. That’s not all, as USC also brought in highly touted wide receiver Jordan Addison, who was Kenny Pickett’s No. 1 target in Pittsburgh last season.